Current Opening 2/6/18:
MERCI Clinic is currently seeking a part time Primary Care Practitioner
Family Practitioner – FNP, PA, DO, or MD
PT – 20 hours per week (Clinic days: Tuesday and Thursday)
Must provide and maintain appropriate license and certifications for primary field of practice
Must meet all state requirements and obtain valid Prescriptive Authority
Diagnose, treat and manage diseases and conditions that affect the general well being of adult patients of MERCI Clinic. Duties will include, but not limited to: performing examinations, ordering and interpreting diagnostic and screening tests, prescribing and ordering medication as appropriate for patients’ medical conditions, and referring for further care as clinically appropriate.
- Responsible for providing episodic and chronic care, as well as screening and educational assistance to the clinic’s patients.
- Recognize diversity of patient population and treat all warmly and kindly.
- Involve patient in management of care: facilitate patient self-management skills.
- Work in harmony with other members of the healthcare team to provide quality service to patients.
- Provide quality care to patients by following the most current evidence-based guideline and procedure of practice.
- Competent in using electronic medical records and information systems in providing effective documentation of patient care.
- Support cooperative clinical initiatives. Seek appropriate and timely consultations.
- Maintain a productive work schedule: ability to multi-task and meet organizational productivity guidelines.
- Actively work to solve problems/improve systems in constructive thorough manner.
- Ensure company’s objectives regarding patient engagement and healthcare quality.
- Ensure state licensure and national certification remain current and valid.
- Ensure continuous flow of communication with leadership of healthcare clinic to enhance quality of healthcare service to patients.
- Take part in quality assurance audits.
- Ensure participation in continuing education and training to keep abreast of current developments in industry. Must be CPR Certified
- Perform other tasks that may be assigned by a superior, such as the Clinic Manager, Medical Director and Executive Director.
MERCI Clinic does not prescribe or dispense scheduled medications for chronic pain nor ADHD/AADD and related conditions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, physical or mental disability, protected veteran, or age.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to Beth Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.