MERCI Clinic Job Posting: Clinic Manager – Full Time
The Clinic Manager manages the day-to-day operations of the clinic and is the main link between the patients and the medical staff. Responsible for the development, planning, directing and coordinating of clinical operations. Ensures the facility and its staff/volunteers adheres to established protocols and regulations. Ensures patients receive efficient and compassionate care and may provide direct care, as needed. Promotes cost-effective care procedures. Liaison between MERCI Clinic and community organizations. Undertakes projects to positively impact, improve and automate the delivery of healthcare, as well a remains fiscally responsible to operate in budget, maintains cost controls and performs quality assurance.
- Prefer minimum of 5 years experience in medical/healthcare management.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field, unrestricted NC license to practice as NP, PA or RN.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, experience managing staff/volunteers.
- Possess a clear understanding of free clinic structure and mission working with a nonprofit organization.
- Evaluates the work of clinical operations, personnel and allocates human resources to meet both the clinical and administration needs to ensure the staff/volunteers conform to the policies.
- Lead, motivate and ensure staff efficiency and morale.
- Risk management and QA/QI reporting per Executive Director.
- Identify training needs and solves complex problems. Responsible for orientating, training, supervision and scheduling of staff/volunteers.
- Support the needs of all departments in the pursuit of excellence for all patients, including patient intake, medical records, nursing, clinical, laboratory, eligibility, diabetes education, pharmacy, referral and data management.
- Implements policy and procedures through annual reviews, supervision and training.
- Responsible for primary care clinics and specialty clinics. Schedules healthcare professionals and supportive staff. Medical triage for established and new patients.
- Assists ED with grant applications by determining needs, projections and identifying cohorts.
- Liaison for all providers
- Human resource management, hiring, mediation, and evaluation.
- Supervise all internships, externships and independent.
MERCI Clinic is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send cover letter and resume with interest to Beth Cooper at email@example.com